If you have a pre-existing condition, you need to declare it when you buy travel insurance over 65. A pre-existing condition could be anything from mild asthma or high cholesterol to heart disease or diabetes.
Oversixtyfivetravelinsurance.com has partnered with goodtogoinsurance.com, the specialists in travel insurance over 65 pre-existing conditions, to provide single trip travel insurance with no age limits!
goodtogoinsurance.com offer great options for travel insurance customers who are over 65 and need to cover pre-existing conditions.
- Three levels of cover for over 65 travel insurance with medical conditions
- 24 hour emergency medical support on all policies
- £10 million medical and repatriation expenses on all policies
- 14 day money back guarantee on all policies
- All types of pre-existing conditions can be covered
- No age limit on single trip policies
- Scheduled airline cover included
- Natural catastrophe (volcanic ash) cover available
See the full schedule of benefits for pre-existing conditions
Travel insurance over 65 for pre-existing conditions – All types of pre-existing conditions can be covered.
Oversixtyfivetravelinsurance.com has partnered with goodtogoinsurance.com who can provide over 65 travel insurance cover for all types of pre-existing conditions up to a high level of severity and sometimes even a terminal prognosis.
What counts as a pre-existing condition?
When you are buying travel insurance over 65 you need to declare any pre-existing conditions, no matter how mild they may seem. If you don’t and you become ill whilst abroad, you could find that you are not covered. In short you need to declare anything that you are taking medication for or have visited the doctor’s surgery for. As a general rule, if you are unsure whether you should declare a pre-existing condition, then it’s probably best to declare it.
Screening your pre-existing conditions
Declaring your pre-existing conditions when you buy travel insurance over 65 is easy. When you buy online, you will be asked the names of the pre-existing conditions that you need to declare and then a series of multiple choice questions about each condition, such as how many medications you take for that condition, or if you have had your treatment changed recently. You don’t need the names of your medication and you don’t need a doctor’s certificate. This means that it is easy to get a quote for travel insurance over 65 for pre-existing conditions cover and you can buy online for instant cover.
Additional medical expenses cover
Because we specialise in offering travel insurance for pre-existing conditions we have partnered with goodtogoinsurance.com who provide extra medical cover which other insurers rarely include in their policies. Additional cover for pre-existing conditions includes:
- Loss of Medication up to £300
- Mobility Aids up to £2,500
Plus, if you undergo surgery abroad and have to stay in hospital for at least 5 days they will provide the following:
- Cost of a recuperation holiday up to £750
- Health examination when you return to the UK up to £500
- Cost of employing a home help or nanny up to £500
- Cosmetic surgery to correct damage caused by an accident on your trip up to £2,500
- Kennel and Cattery cover up to £500
We recommend that you read the policy wording for full details of this additional medical expenses cover.
Get an instant quote for travel insurance over 65 pre-existing conditions
Travel insurance over 65 with cover for pre-existing conditions cover is provided by goodtogoinsurance.com, who are a trading name of Ancile Insurance Group. Ancile Insurance Group are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority – No 471641